Again I forgot to take a good pic of the final products 😾 but it taste so good 😻 got the fresh scallop from wet market only $25 each! Add more & more 🧀 if needed. .
6 half-shelled scallops if using frozen, thaw before use
30 grams melted salted butter cubed
4 cloves garlic, minced
60 grams shredded Mozerella cheese
30 grams grated Parmesan cheese
Freshly cracked black pepper
Fresh Parsley chopped finely
1) Clean the scallops with half shell under running water
2) Combine butter, garlic and a bit of salt in a small bowl and mix well.
3) Assemble scallops on a baking pan.
4) Put a small amount of the butter-garlic mixture, cheese, and parsley on each scallop.
5) Bake at 350ºF/180ºC for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is light brown and bubbly.
6) Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley on top