🎄Xmas Cooking Idea🎄今次第一次唔係用自己recipe😹而用了TASTY 食譜 for Christmas今次用了一套TASTY 廚具！顏色方面選用淺藍色系！影相同擺碟都好靚💙今次最滿意係佢個平底鑊！我啲虎蝦煎得好靚👌🏻仲未諗到聖誕煮咩可以考慮吓呢個💙 TASTY廚具在實惠有售! Get ready and prepare for your Christmas Party!
▶️指定實惠分店有售: Pricerite實惠網店/手機APP 、旺角創興廣場、九龍灣Megabox、九龍灣淘大商場、銅鑼灣、北角健威花園商場、荃灣愉景新城商場、荃灣麗城薈、葵芳新都會廣場、沙田希爾頓中心、元朗
▶️e Shop here https://bit.ly/3nNPwpr
💖Recipe from Tasty💖
Ingredients for 4 servings:
* 8 oz linguine (225 g)
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 stick
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1 ¼ lb large shrimp (570 g)
* salt, to taste
* pepper, to taste
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 4 cups baby spinach (160 g)
* ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated (25 g)
* 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1) In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente.
2) Drain and set pasta aside.
3) In the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant.
4) Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked.
5) Add oregano and spinach, cook until wilted.
6) Return cooked pasta to the pot, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
7) When the shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice, mix once more, then serve while hot.